Friday, September 21, 2012

Ode to the Purse

Wow! It has been months since I have had time to sit in front of my computer screen for a little blogging time. With all these months away you might think I have something monumental to write to you today and you would be . . . WRONG!

I am calling this post "Ode to the Purse." Why? Well, tomorrow is the official start of fall which means it is time to change out the purse.



First, I must say thank you and farewell to my trusty and reliable Kate Spade tote. You served me well this summer at dusty ballparks, picnics and amusement parks. You made me feel special and one-of-a-kind. You even made me fall in love with vinyl which is something I never thought I would be capable of. Yes, dear summer purse I will miss you, but it is time for Isabella Fiore to make her fall debut!


Here she is! My fall beauty that I proudly wear on my shoulder has been released from her protective cloth bag where she has rested since February. Her words are an inspiration to me all season long. Whenever I feel hopeless or the winter blues set in I read Faith, Love, Hope and feel all warm and snugly again. My husband doesn't get my love affair with this purse. He equally doesn't understand the cost of this bag. Some don't appreciate my bag's elegant, hippie flair. That's okay. All that matters is this purse is mine and I get to enjoy stuffing it full of nonsense for the next few months.

Am I crazy? Am I the only person who goes this crazy over a handbag?



No comments:

Post a Comment